Friday, September 24, 2010

fill in the blank friday

1.   In the story of my life the actor who would play me would be Michelle Williams.  


2.  If I could change one thing about the world it would be to make every single person on earth capable of having greater understanding and compassion for each other.  That would change everything.


3.  Yesterday all my troubles seemed so far away.


4.  My favorite comfort food is butterscotch.


5.  My new favorite blog find is We Who Are About To Die


6.  If I could meet any blog friend (who I haven't met yet) in real life, I'd choose to meet... I guess I only really follow blogs that belong to people I'd like to meet irl.  So, like, all of them.


7.  My favorite breakfast food is my dad's strawberry and cottage cheese-filled crepes dusted with icing sugar.




Thanks to Lauren and agirlandherblog for the idea.  I haven't posted in awhile.  I'm back.

No comments:

Post a Comment