Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Summer in The City

I know I know I know, okay? Summer is supposed to be all about light colours and shiny things. But right now, all I can think about is how effortless this stuff looks. OF COURSE I'm still all about the easy, breezy, floaty fabrics and feeling as close as one get get to naked in this heat without getting arrested. And I'll save the black, opaque tights for fall, thank you very much. But nothing screams "I just don't give a fuck about this heat" like a matte black suede shoe in the summertime, when everybody else is wearing sandals and showing off their pedicures, am I right?
Source: essie.com via Rebekah on Pinterest

And yeah, I probably will be wearing all my feminine, flowery sun dresses come the fall. I'm such a rebel, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment