Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sunday Songs: Nightmare on My Street by Rebekah Hakkenberg


This is the ultimate Halloween mix.
Follow the link for the tracks listed below, and in the meantime enjoy a couple of old school videos (I tried, but couldn't find a vid for Nightmare On My Street anywhere.)
Found vie the Hairpin, my source for all things awesome, always.




1. Addams Groove - MC Hammer
2. Amityville (House On The Hill) - Lovebug Starski
3. Are You Ready For Freddy (12" Version) - Fat Boys
4. Friday 13th - MCG
5. Ghostbusters - Run DMC
6. Monsta' Rap - Elvira
7. Monster Boogie - Gregory D and DJ Mannie Fresh
8. Monster Rap (Club Mix) - Bobby "Boris" Picket
9. Nightmare On My Street - DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince
10. Somebody's Watching Me - Rockwell
11. Spirit - Doug E. Fresh
12. The Haunted House Of Rock (Extended Version) - Whodini

And Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment