Tuesday, November 23, 2010

cat got your tongue

BeJoyfulVintage
redtruckdesigns
thebestthings
thevintagejunkie
vintagebella
oldstuffinboxes
barnfly
PastMadePresent
suesuegonzalas
ShesARainbowVintage
If left to my own devices, I would most assuredly end up becoming a Cat Lady at some point down the line.  Thankfully, I have enough friends and family with good sense to steer me in the right direction, and discourage me from collecting kittens like some people collect stamps.  The dilemma I am faced with now, however, is whether or not the Cat Lady label would still apply if I were to collect feline-like objects, like the ones above.

And would that really be so bad?


2 comments:

  1. Not at all!

    I love the pencil holder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I would never ever discourage you from collecting anything. Anything except sock-monkeys *shudder*.

    ReplyDelete