Saturday, April 2, 2011

Studying, Schmudying

I should be writing a paper comparing Paul Simon's Graceland to Beirut's Gulag Orkestar, studying for a final on Monday and another final the following Wednesday and trying to come up with a thesis for a paper on Pale Fire, but I am going to write a list of things that I am doing instead.

Dishes. So many dishes. And then I cook or eat something and, aha, more dishes!

Obsessively trying to listen to all the music in my iTunes. I recently imported my music nerd uncle's library and feel shame at the amount of songs that have blank Plays and Last Plays. Only another eight and a half days to go!

Starting and scrapping numerous blog posts.

Watching the greatest show of our time, Peep Show. Only just realized the Super Hans is not named Super Hands.

Cutting my hair. Not just the bangs, the whole shebang.

Making list upon list of things that I have to do.

Reorganizing the living room to fit my desk because I thought if nothing else, that would help me focus.

Well, back to not studying and dreaming of a deadline free land...

2 comments: