Friday, October 1, 2010

fill in the blank friday


1.   True happiness is   having something to do, someone (or ones) to love, and something to look forward to.

2.  The most surreal moment of my life was  watching a stranger take his own life.

3.  My favorite texture is   silky, gooey, or a combination of both- like caramel.

4.  My signature color is  grey, probably.  Unless black and white stripes could be considered one colour.

5.  My signature style is  always evolving.  I have a huge collection of vintage dresses, but lately I just want to be in simple, comfortable clothes.

6.  If I could choose one store to spend my life savings at, it would be    dependent on how much savings I had... in a completely unrealistic scenario, I'd blow it all at Opening Ceremony or A.P.C.

7.  My best thing about autumn is   the leaves changing colour, falling, crunching under your feet.., and apple cider. 

No comments:

Post a Comment