Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Music for National Aboriginal Day

I'm still recovering from having a bit too much fun last night, and trying desperately to fight a cold that will most likely get the best of me, so I'll keep this short but sweet. Since it's National Aboriginal Day here in Canada, I thought I'd post a small selection of some Canadian Aboriginal musicians and videos that I like. Hope you enjoy them! If you're looking for more great music from Aboriginal musicians, check out the Ab-Originals podcast at CBC Radio 3

GHOSTKEEPER "HAUNTED" 
myspace

JANET PANIC "OUT ON A LIMB"
myspace

DIGGING ROOTS "SPRING TO COME"
myspace

KINNIE STARR "ANOTHER'S GONE"
myspace

TRU REZ CREW "I'M A LUCKY ONE"
myspace

JB THE FIRST LADY "GET READY GET STEADY"
myspace

1 comment:

  1. Seriously can't stop listening to Ghostkeeper! Awesome video, too!

    ReplyDelete