Sunday, June 17, 2012

NXNE Day Four: Don't Cry For Me, I'm Already Dead by Alex


Too much booze, too little sleep makes me volatile and neurotic (so unique right?! But I am already super volatile and neurotic so... I don't know, get out a tiny violin or something). I have nothing to offer anyone anymore. Nothing but pouts and watery-eyes so I'm gonna keep this simple and just post videos of some of the bands I saw this week, before I go out and do it all again (Army Girls in the park and then RAEKWON AND GHOSTFACE AT YDS (ew) !!). I just started crying a little which is strange only because I feel nothing. Nothing.


B L A C K I E (all caps, with spaces)Spred Luv


The Black BellesWishing Well


Tomboyfriend Hot Divorcee


Julie Doiron – Me and My Friend


The Elwins (ft Luke LeLonde of Born Ruffians) – Countdown (Beyoncé cover)


The F-Holes – Don't Feel So Bad


Topanga – Oceans

No comments:

Post a Comment