Monday, October 4, 2010

life lessons



A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.
-Lao Tzu


I couldn't have said it better myself.  If there is one thing that this past year has taught me, it is that sometimes life has other plans for you, and it is best to just let them take you where they want you to go.  Just a few months ago, I gave away most of my belongings to relocate to Eastern Europe indefinitely.  Due to circumstances beyond my control, I will be coming back to Canada in a matter of days, again, indefinitely.  Nothing in life is definite.  And that is o.k.  In just the last few days, our plans have changed several times, and they continue to change.  I am learning to trust that whatever happens will end up being the right thing.  So at the moment, I don't really know what's around the corner, but that's alright, because I am doing my best to just enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment